The PC-4 Reverse Osmosis system is compatible with either chlorinated municipal water or a private well supply and uses a high-performance Thing Film Composite (T.F.C) membrane for maximum results. The PC-4 Reverse Osmosis (RO), is reliable and affordable system for good clean drinking water. With a 3.2 gallon storage tank, it is a perfect fit for most households.
High Performance Features include:
- NSF Approved 3.2 Gallon Tank
- NSF approved Quick Connect Fittings
- Long reach chrome faucet
- Uses standard 10” filters
- Replaceable Membrane Element
- Complete installation Kit
- Filter Housing Wrench
- Installation Instructions
- Color coded tubing
- Assembled Ready to Install
- 1 year limited Warranty
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water
- Since reverse osmosis water has a low mineral content or TDS, you can expect pristine, flavorful coffee, teas or juices
- Convenient fresh clean water ready at your tap
- Little or no scale in your coffee maker or tea kettle
- Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes!
- Prolonged life of humidifier or steam iron!
- Spotless glassware when rinsed with reverse osmosis water
- Cost effective, no more bottle water cost
- No more heavy bottles to lift and carry!
- Great for your pets
- Even plants love pure water
Four stage Process
- The two stages pre-filter incorporates a 5 micron sediment filter and a carbon block filter to protect the automatic shut off the membrane from clogging with debris.
- Chlorine is filtered out to protect the refined TFC membrane
- The reverse osmosis membrane is the heart of the system. Most particles too small to be trapped by the prefilter are removed but the TFC membrane, reducing unwanted contaminants from the water
- The final stage of filtration is activated carbon used to ensure fresh tasting, crystal clear quality